Friday, January 23, 2009

What the hell...but oh well...

Well you never know who may stop by and read so might as well keep blogging for my "soul"'s sake. So-

Hey ya'll!
What have you've been up to lately?

It's pretty late, I'm sleepy but I can't help thinking of how I smell good...and I decided to make a stop to check on my blog to see if any "peter pans" or "bells" have stopped by...lol I'm funny!
Anyways News: I recorded more songs, yep, the ones I've told you guys about if you have red my previous blog,you'd know of course. They will be on myspace Soon so, stay tuned! I am excited about them so hope you will like. Again I wrote them both. The bad news is that, I will have to take off "Never too late and Remember me" to be able to add the two other babies. But make sure you stop by and listen to them as much as you can before cancellation.

Alright, I must say that thanks to a friend, I am proceeding to take a different approach to get my voice out there. I am unique that's one thing, I won't deny that I got more work to do as a singer, and I think even on top we still need to excercise our vocals but nonetheless, I got what it takes! I am in need of an agent/manager and not any kind, sigh...nope no no. So if you are definitely serious and experienced please holla at a girl. trebleclef.1@gmail.com

Another thing, thank you to those who have left me their encouraging words though it may not be not on this site or where else...they mean much to me. Many people seems to feel "You and I" all the same. Well, I am happy. Now if you wanna know how happy I am happy, well I am happy to make your heart sing! Alright nuff said, I am tired to death so I will leave you guys with a sweet good night kiss.

Mwah

http://www.myspace.com/marilynlindor
http://www.youtube.com/514M

No comments: