Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging obviously!

I don't know what to say. I just feel the need to blog. But Like said my new song "Baby" is up and running on myspace http://www.myspace.com/marilynlindor I am happy that it's finally a song. I still need more though,meaning I am still looking for that greatness. Some people might not understand that and give me advice to kinda change or soothen how I see things on that perspective. But I know what I mean, I need to feel accomplished and I am far from that got more work to do....one thing is for certain I can't go against time once I've reach my goal or God's plan! I have two more instrumentals on which I can't wait to record on. Won't reveal the titles but I'll let you know when I am done. Is my 2009 started off good? Nah....nah not really. Already behind on some school work. Got bills that need ATTENTION. NEED TO SHOW MY SELF TO THE WORLD, meaning perform or something but no pressure, I will have to, eventually but no pressure. This is an update, I will bring some more news. So stay tune.

Mwah

No comments: