Saturday, December 13, 2008

Poetry:

I'm the best you'll have
Photobucket

I will stay in the nude
For until you come
And dress me with the skin of you
I will lick my fingers so hard
When I start thinking of you
I'll crave for your juice
And only yours
My desire is to swalow
The essence of you
To roll my tongue around your shhh
To hear you moan and groan
As you getting longer
Trying to deny the fact
That you want me more
But I know truth will come out
Sooner or later
As you'll beg for more
After the score
You'll find strenght
To travel deep within my core
From there for ever more
You'll then find it hard to deny
That I'd be your best point
Certainly I already know
That I'm the best
You'll have from them all
....









© 2007, Marilyn L. All rights reserved.
No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.

No comments: