Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pist at nothing really...!

So there. here I am again fustrated about nothing at all really.
I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. I am trying to inform people on things that I do but hey, it's not easy. I wonder if that's how it feels like to be a nobody?! Well, anyways I am somebody maybe not to the world but I am!!!! I am filled with emotions right now that I feel are unexplainable but I think it's maybe because I feel that I'll have to spend money on a new laptop because my computer is letting me down...lol. Who knows!

Music

Slowly surely things are moving at some type of rate, still need to make more contacts with producers (serious please), songwriters even, why not? composers and arrangers... I will still do what I do in the best ways that I can though.
Like I've told myself and now telling you guys, I am planning to get on stage after the month of january but right now...I am taking it easy. So I guess I shoudn't feel pist! Anyways I'll stop there and try and post something new on youtube and on myspace page, once I'm sure, I'll get a new computer or laptop, by the way which you guys think I should get?! Anyways talk to you guys soon!!!
http://www.myspace.com/marilynlindor


Mwah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary...

Pursuing your dreams can be challenging at time ... People and circumstances may be you down or feel like things may not be moving as fast as you would want.. However it is in times like this that you should VISUALIZE the end result and keep sending and nurturing positive thoughts... .. negativity will stop the progress.. Visualize yourself getting yoru first grammy.. actually write your acceptance speech and make sure to have it with you in order to read igt when you are feeling low.. get into the moment etc.. trust me.. al the feelings of being pissed will walk away ... Protect "YOUR" kingdon girl!! :)

Marilyn said...

Oh thanks Lyssa! I do visualize but sometimes it's hard to hold on to the belief...but I am doing it and hopefully... but at least for the passion of it I can't say I never tried! Thanks gurl for your kind words and for stopping by. Mwah