Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Alone but still standing

Sometimes I feel alone. Trying to reach my goal. Debating with my fears of people's judgments and prejudice just to step on stage and share my passion with an audience. Self-conscience is what makes me want to do things perfectly. My second photo shoot turned out beautifully, yet, I still have much more to do. It's hard to rely on others to deliver what it is I need, we all got bills to pay, others that needs me too...but what is a job well done if one keeps postponing every appointments till next sun. No friends to turn to, nor I can't complain about a girl who did funny faces mimicking me at school, out of stupidity. No boyfriend calling me, telling me, how beautiful or how much he likes the way that I suck my teeth at him... Alone. But not quite for the universe is still filled with stars and life beyond. That's what keeps me going. I am driven. I don't always know, where I go, what I do or what I say but, I am still here. The sun is still shinning. All I can do, is remain patient, trust and believe, and sometimes convince my self that I am one in a million. I'll keep doing what I do. On that note, I say, see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the blog!! hoe r u promoting it??

Anonymous said...

I meant.. how r u promoting it:)

Marilyn said...

hihi...at first I was like what, she don't mean that and then saw the second comment and then was like yeah that's what I thought...lol

I'm not sure yet, but I'll figure of something!