Sunday, October 26, 2008

Poem: Ran with the Night

I haven't carried night as a blanket on my back
I ran with the night, and danced with the stars
I haven't met the day light since you're gone
I haven't been kissed nor touched as if I remained yours
I ran with the night because
I was just too blind to see
You were the devil who stolen my gold
You were the one who caused my heart to be flammable
Since you're gone I haven't heard my heart beat
But I ran with the night, and danced with the stars
I laid there in the cold, I waited, wondered, pounded, what more...
I ran with the night, danced with the stars but cheated night
When day finally came and rescued my heart




Marilyn.








© 2007, Marilyn L. All rights reserved.No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.

No comments: